2013年4月22日 星期一

Studio Work4 B10034019 吳俊儀

1.
    poetic vs. descriptive
    詩意的表達不是那麼直接性的,是一種朦朧的、較意識形態的形容。

2.
  

↑Cinématique - Compagnie Adrien M(連結)




3.

ETIENNE MENEAU



It seems there has always been a parallel between wine and art. Indeed, many winemakers would argue that creativity is integral in the profession, and there are certainly artists who would agree. 

Yet for Etienne Meneau, a French sculptor with over four decades in the discipline, the relationship can be much more interconnected. The creator of a collection of intricate glass sculptures, StrangeCarafes, his art is visually stunning yet functional decanters.
Here, he explains his inspiration and his view towards the purpose behind his intriguing objects.
CENTURION: WHEN DID YOUR LOVE OF ART BEGIN? 
Etienne Meneau: It began at 15. At that time I made my first artworks with my 'Petit Chimiste' box. During my youth I was torn between being a surgeon or a pastry chef, but I was totally resistant to order and rules, so I decided to be an artist!


沒有留言:

張貼留言